welcome to centred
centred is a community organisation run by diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people.
Our main activities include: publishing, community events, networking, volunteering, LGBTQ history and heritage activities, and community infrastructure.
Our work focuses on diverse LGBTQ experiences, especially where these issues intersect with experiences concerning race, gender, disability, deafness, age and minority faith. We work closely with friends, family and allies who also wish to achieve equality for all.
- Invitation to make a proposal to contribute to the London LGBTQ Learning Network event: intersections (more...)
- Please give us your feedback on the London LGBT Almanac 2nd Edition (more...)
- Three Peaks One Amazing Act Fundraiser (more...)
- centred’s BSL Level One and Cultural Days (more...)
- London LGBTQ Almanac 3rd Edition survey now open (more...)