welcome to centred
centred is a community organisation run by diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people.
Our main activities include: publishing, community events, networking, volunteering, LGBTQ history and heritage activities, and community infrastructure.
Our work focuses on diverse LGBTQ experiences, especially where these intersect with experiences concerning race, gender, disability, deafness, age and minority faith. We work closely with friends, family and allies who also wish to achieve equality for all.
- London's LGBTQ community development charity centred launches two new projects! (more...)
- intersectionality literature review (more...)
- centred partners with Rainbow Jews and the Jewish Museum London for history tours throughout February (more...)
- Queer events during Black History Month (more...)
- Fierce Five Day Takeover - Six Week Guided Tour Promotion (more...)