welcome to centred
centred is a community organisation run by diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people.
Our main activities include: publishing, community events, networking, volunteering, LGBTQ history and heritage activities, and community infrastructure.
Our work focuses on diverse LGBTQ experiences, especially where these issues intersect with experiences concerning race, gender, disability, deafness, age and minority faith. We work closely with friends, family and allies who also wish to achieve equality for all.
- Three Peaks One Amazing Act Fundraiser (more...)
- centred’s BSL Level One and Cultural Days (more...)
- London LGBTQ Almanac 3rd Edition survey now open (more...)
- Listen to Ric and Barbara being interviewed on Resonance FM's Out in South London Show about the tour (more...)
- centred present paper at first Queer London conference held by the University of Westminster (more...)